Your shopping cart is empty!
Congratulations you have found our sell page!
Please read through our terms and conditions pages carefully before signing up to our program.
We welcome you to DAYs comunity and we hope you will see a great value in our program.
Dear DAY volunteer welcome!
If you went through your formal interview then you are probably farmiliar with our system and our volunteer reward program and you knwo that this marketplace is an integral peice.
However if you are not blessed with amazing memmory or you have randomly came upon this page then read on about our rules for volunteers.
1. At the application each volunteer at day needs to come up with at least 10 (ten) producs and/or services to offer our community. To give you some suggestions these can include:
assignment services - for different subjects that you are expert in
labour services - lawnmoving, cleaning, building, painting, driving.
consulting - provide profesional consulations in area(s) of your expertise
social services - social catch up, party planing, trivia night organisation and the like.
tutoring services - these can be for people younger than you or simply less experienced
teaching services - conferences, formal/informal lessons, interactive guest lecture speking
second hand goods - have old clothes, accessories, games and other goods which you can convert to points or cash.
brand new goods - did you manage to get a good bargain but can sell it for good points
digital goods and services - if you can create websites, make photos, broshures, social media ads start offereing these and earning rewards.
2. Each memeber is responsible for their own products and services.
3. To buy a product or a service members can use Australian Dollars or accumilated Volunteer Rewards Points (VRP).
4. At the checkout, the buyer will redeem his/her points immidiately
5. After the sale, the saller needs to confirm service or product delivery through buying a "confirmation" product at whcih stage the selller will be credited with the amount of points specified at the confirmation.
If you are a volunteer with DAY Inc. you are welcome to read this page however the relevant information will be found under tab "volunteers read this"
So you have herd/stumbeled upon our program and would like to be part of our market place.
We have a couple of rules thogh. Please make sure you read carefuly to avoid any nusty surprise later.
1. Posting of any products or services with DAY is free
2. We will only charge fees when you sell your product.
3. Current cahrge for selling is 10% and it is automatically added to your listed product price.
4. You have to accept at least 10% of your products or services price in our Volunteer Rewards Points (VRPs). Essentialy we are asking you to provide at least 10% discount to our volunteers as they work really hard to keep this project running.
5. We can allow our volunteers to pay full price in points and you will be reimburst in AUD for remain ammount after your discount.
6. We have full discretion on how we allocate VRP to your products. (don't be scared all this means is that we look after the whole reward side of things).
You charge $1,000 for your product or service.
After you post your product we automatically add 10% to it making it $1,100
You tell us at the application that you are happy to give 10% discount to our members.
We allocate 1,100VRP to your product.
When DAY member buys your product they pay 1,100VRP we ask you to accept 110VRP and $990 DAY Inc will reimburst to you.
For our services we charge you 10VRP and $90 so you are left with 100VRP and $900.
Your VRPs are given to you so you can use them to buy product and services of our members.
We hope this makes sense.
Don't forget to visit our FAQ page.
Or contact us with any questions or concerns.