DAY Inc. (Devoted Australian Youth Inc.) looking for enthusiastic leader to take on the role of DAY’s Chief Editor. Your responsibilities would include; editing and proofreading primary content of our main website, looking after existing editors in different projects, creating monthly newsletter, assisting human resource manager in hiring more people for your editing team.
Our volunteering opportunities are mainly designed for students and young professionals looking to receive relevant work experience and to get the foot-in-the-door of bigger corporations. However if you feel that you have something to give to community and our organisation do not hesitate to contact us. We welcome everyone.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills
- Passion for writing and media
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to instruct others concisely
In return you will:
- Become integral part and a member of our organisation
- Receive Certificate of Participation (if required)
- Meet interesting people and make new friends
- Be given a chance to develop your team and efforts beyond our organisation
Please note: different positions attract different number of candidates, if you want to increase your chances of being shortlisted for an interview, please submit your resume and a cover letter along with your expression of interest.